FS: Dedicated Stern Rescue in NJ

Rare piece, restored from top to bottom.

EMail for details and pics..

Price is 475.00.

Thanks.

I sold a nice one at the Dallas auction last year for around $600. I sold
an even nicer one on ebay around a month later for $900. Both were nice.
later, Mike F
"Steven Zeuner" <szeuner@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Rare piece, restored from top to bottom.
>
> EMail for details and pics..
>
> Price is 475.00.
>
> Thanks.

I've seen this machine it is worth every penny. Steve does great work and
the game is a one of those little known classics but is definitely a fun
game.

Anthony

--
Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com

"Mike F" <garagecode@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I sold a nice one at the Dallas auction last year for around $600. I sold
> an even nicer one on ebay around a month later for $900. Both were nice.
> later, Mike F
> "Steven Zeuner" <szeuner@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Rare piece, restored from top to bottom.
> >
> > EMail for details and pics..
> >
> > Price is 475.00.
> >
> > Thanks.

Thanks Anth....900.00! /me rethinks his strategy. :)