Mike

Splendid

I finally have time to get back to an old problem.

The sound for my Tron used to work perfectly, but no longer.

The symptom is a loud humming noise coming from both speakers. When I
play the game, one (the right?) speaker plays tones at full volume,
while the other makes no sound at all (other than the buzzing).

The game operates fine except for this problem.

If I disconnect either connector (J1/J2) going to the Dual Amp board,
the buzzing stops. However, if I disconnect J3 from the audio board,
the buzzing noise continues.

Any ideas?

I'm having a similar problem with my Tron and Satan's Hollow. I
disconnected the main PCBs and removed and reattached all of the
connector cables and it seemed to fix the problem on the SH but not the
Tron.

-still confused