Disappearing calculator

For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
them back?

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about disappearing calculator

    have you tried system restore, then run spyware checks.

    "obnoxious_boy" wrote:

    > For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
    > windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
    > beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
    > them back?
    >
    > Thanks

    REPLACEMENT MS CDs - 800-360-7561

    OEM CDs that are out of business - 1 800 325 1233

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "obnoxious_boy" <obnoxiousboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA48BD37-7B21-4564-AEE0-E0CCFDAFACB5@microsoft.com...
    > For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
    > windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
    > beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
    > them back?
    >
    > Thanks

    Tried that but it said there were no changes and calc and games did not come
    back, no spyware found

    "UKDaz" wrote:

    > have you tried system restore, then run spyware checks.
    >
    > "obnoxious_boy" wrote:
    >
    > > For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
    > > windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
    > > beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
    > > them back?
    > >
    > > Thanks

    Are those numbers valid in Australia?

    "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

    > REPLACEMENT MS CDs - 800-360-7561
    >
    > OEM CDs that are out of business - 1 800 325 1233
    >
    > --
    > Mark L. Ferguson
    > "obnoxious_boy" <obnoxiousboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA48BD37-7B21-4564-AEE0-E0CCFDAFACB5@microsoft.com...
    > > For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
    > > windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
    > > beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
    > > them back?
    > >
    > > Thanks

Support Microsoft Windows XP