Disappearing calculator

July 5, 2005 1:52:01 AM

For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
them back?

Thanks

More about : disappearing calculator

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 8:17:02 AM

have you tried system restore, then run spyware checks.

"obnoxious_boy" wrote:

> For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
> windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
> beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
> them back?
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 10:15:32 AM

REPLACEMENT MS CDs - 800-360-7561

OEM CDs that are out of business - 1 800 325 1233

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"obnoxious_boy" <obnoxiousboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA48BD37-7B21-4564-AEE0-E0CCFDAFACB5@microsoft.com...
> For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
> windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
> beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
> them back?
>
> Thanks
July 5, 2005 6:21:02 PM

Tried that but it said there were no changes and calc and games did not come
back, no spyware found

"UKDaz" wrote:

> have you tried system restore, then run spyware checks.
>
> "obnoxious_boy" wrote:
>
> > For some unknown reason, my calculator and games have disappeared from my
> > windows XP. I followed the help section but my XP disc has become scratched
> > beyond any use (thank you kids) Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
> > them back?
> >
> > Thanks
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 6:22:04 PM