Great Trader! Steve Kaz in NY!

I just had the pleasure of doing a trade today with Steve Kaz (or is it
Sekaz?) from NY. What really made this trade stand out to me was his
honesty. We e-mailed back and forth a few times about game conditions, and
his honesty really shined through. It's quite refreshing to me since I see
so many people with their "Bad Seller" posts and such about others. I don't
think you will see a post like that about Steve!

Thanks again, Steve, for a nice trade. I would deal with him again in a
second without hesitation.

Bill

-----
If you can't trust your bartender, who CAN you trust?
-----
3 answers Last reply
More about great trader steve

    Thanks for the kind words, Bill! Everything Bill said about me applies
    to him also. Bill's game was exactly as described. It sure is nice to
    get a good trade from an honest collector!! Now, who here has a nice
    Frontline to trade or sell to Bill?
    WEade wrote:
    > I just had the pleasure of doing a trade today with Steve Kaz (or is it
    > Sekaz?) from NY. What really made this trade stand out to me was his
    > honesty. We e-mailed back and forth a few times about game conditions, and
    > his honesty really shined through. It's quite refreshing to me since I see
    > so many people with their "Bad Seller" posts and such about others. I don't
    > think you will see a post like that about Steve!
    >
    > Thanks again, Steve, for a nice trade. I would deal with him again in a
    > second without hesitation.
    >
    > Bill

    > -----
    > If you can't trust your bartender, who CAN you trust?
    > -----

    Where in NY are you?

    Miller Place on Long Island.

Video Games