Great Trader! Steve Kaz in NY!

I just had the pleasure of doing a trade today with Steve Kaz (or is it
Sekaz?) from NY. What really made this trade stand out to me was his
honesty. We e-mailed back and forth a few times about game conditions, and
his honesty really shined through. It's quite refreshing to me since I see
so many people with their "Bad Seller" posts and such about others. I don't
think you will see a post like that about Steve!

Thanks again, Steve, for a nice trade. I would deal with him again in a
second without hesitation.

Bill

-----
If you can't trust your bartender, who CAN you trust?
-----

Thanks for the kind words, Bill! Everything Bill said about me applies
to him also. Bill's game was exactly as described. It sure is nice to
get a good trade from an honest collector!! Now, who here has a nice
Frontline to trade or sell to Bill?