FS: Pac Man Cocktail control panels

I have two complete original control panels with sticks and wiring still
attached for 125.00 shipped. I also have a clean, original Pac Man PCB for
sale for 135.00 shipped. It was just removed from a cocktail cabinet that
I'm adding a multicade to. I also have the top glass that is flaking, but
pretty decent. I'd like 20.00 for it plus shipping. Please reply to me
directly.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi! I can paypal you instantly! Let me know! Todd from TNT
"