the FMU (just for frank) Update ;) LOL

These are ALL the edits i've done tonight, it's taken me this long after the
game to work through all the premiership teams, and make sure there rosters
are pretty much good, (well at the most 1 player may be missing)

If i've made a mistake KILL ME!!! Coz this took longer than i thought but
hopefully it pleases you hehe.

FMU Data Update v 3.0

Changes to Norwegian league:

Transfers:

Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
Øyvind Gram -> Molde
Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabæk
Markus Karlsson -> Stabæk
Jesper Jansson -> Stabæk
Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabæk
Joakim Persson -> Stabæk
Bjorn Erik Taksdal -> Bryne
Torger Motland -> Bryne
Tommy Bergersen -> Bryne
Andre Danielsen -> Bryne
Bonaventure Maruti -> Bryne
Patrick Suffo -> Odd
Aksel Andre Rod -> Odd
Trond Fredrik Ludvigsen -> Brann
Jan Tore Ophaug -> Brann
Steffen Haraldsen -> Brann
Johann Dahlin -> Lyn
Daniel Theorin -> Lyn
John Mikel Obi -> Lyn (As saga still continues)
Ezekiel Bala -> Lyn
Tommy Stenersen -> Vålerenga
Khaled Moelhi -> Lillestrom
Claus Reitmaier -> Lillestrom
Sasa Radulovic -> Lillestrom
Bjorn Helge Riise -> Lillestrom
Ole Arvid Pettersen Langnes -> Bodo/Glimt
Roy Miller -> Bodo/Glimt
Andre Danielsen -> Viking
Sandro Grande -> Viking
Allan Borgvardt -> Viking
Steinar Tenden -> Sogndal
Tommy Knarvik -> Sogndal
Sigborn Langås -> Sogndal
Kjetil Pedersen -> Sogndal
Atli Danielsen -> Sogndal
Torgeir Hoås -> Sogndal
Tommy Edvardsen -> Moss
John Muiruri -> Moss
Bjarte Lunde Aarsheim -> Start
Alex Nyarko -> Start

Added Players:

Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
Madiou Konate -> Molde
Trond Haugstad -> Stabæk
Alanzinho -> Stabæk
Espen Hægeland -> Bryne
Tommy Høiland -> Bryne
Chinedu Obasi Ogbuke -> Lyn
Thor Jorgen Spurkeland -> Brann
Erik Huseklepp -> Brann
Klanen -> Vålerenga
Ruben Imingen -> Bodo/Glimt
Kenneth Sola -> Viking
Birkir Bjarnason -> Viking
Joacim Heier -> Moss
Pelle Nilsson -> Odd
Somen A. Tchoyi -> Odd

Future Transfer:

Petter Vaagan Moen -> Brann

http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=7_3_130

I also suspect you may be right about the weirdness, as when you make a new
player it puts them in as 2001 on the history page..... so something did go
amiss I think.....

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Top Posting...but AH..who cares.

Alex Nyarko left Start 3 months ago..lol.

"Klanen" is the name of the Vålerenga supporters...and is NOT a
player..ahem....lol.

Mikael Sch?ler wrote:

> AGF:
> Left the club:
> Patrice Kwedi to Dynamo Zagreb (ended loan)

He went on loan again, to Karlovac I think (lower-league in Croatia).
Not that anyone cares. :)

Oh and, it's Dinamo, not Dynamo. We don't even have 'Y' in our
alphabet.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Architecture in Helsinki - Fumble
(from: Fingers Crossed, 2004.)

Miljenko wrote:
> Mikael Sch?ler wrote:
>

>>AGF:
>>Left the club:
>>Patrice Kwedi to Dynamo Zagreb (ended loan)
>

> He went on loan again, to Karlovac I think (lower-league in Croatia).
> Not that anyone cares. :)
>
> Oh and, it's Dinamo, not Dynamo. We don't even have 'Y' in our
> alphabet.

Sure you do Myljenko :p

Stephen Weir wrote:

> > Oh and, it's Dinamo, not Dynamo. We don't even have 'Y' in our alphabet.

> We should start a Red Cross appeal to get you one.

No thanks, we have more letters than you anyway. :p

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Queens of the Stone Age - Tangled Up in Plaid
(from: Lullabies to Paralyze, 2005.)

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:49:39 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Stephen Weir wrote:
>
>> > Oh and, it's Dinamo, not Dynamo. We don't even have 'Y' in our alphabet.
>
>> We should start a Red Cross appeal to get you one.
>
>No thanks, we have more letters than you anyway. :p

More doesn't make it better :p

-Nick

So, Martin Andresen is back at Brann in this update??

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
> So, Martin Andresen is back at Brann in this update??

no that was done in 2.1 when you originally told me, so it was already done
which is why you dont see it in that list lol) :)

i.e. the update i did on 6th and 3.0 is the big long norwegian one,

Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Is Tommy Svindal Larsen now at Odd??

> Is Tommy Svindal Larsen now at Odd??

He's not in the database at all which is why he's not in my update i can't
move him from one club to another unless he exists, and I dont speak
norwegian so i have no clue what position he plays.

He also isn't on Oddgrenland.no under any of the "laget" section which is
why i didn't add him, so unless you can give me tons of details so i can
make him. Let me know.

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:26:33 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >No thanks, we have more letters than you anyway. :p
>
>> More doesn't make it better :p
>
>Oh no, not another one from the "size doesn't matter" camp. :p

You asked for it :p

-Nick

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>> Is Tommy Svindal Larsen now at Odd??
>

> Ah.....Tommy Svindal Larsen, now there's an old favourite from the past.

Well, he was at Nurnberg in germany but came home this summer...

Mr. Pink wrote:
>> Ah.....Tommy Svindal Larsen, now there's an old favourite from the past.
>>
> Well, he was at Nurnberg in germany but came home this summer...

He was bought constantly by me and my mates in earlier editions of the game.
One of the first things we did when starting a new team, was send a scout
to Scandinavia.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>
>>So, Martin Andresen is back at Brann in this update??
>>

> no that was done in 2.1 when you originally told me, so it was already done
> which is why you dont see it in that list lol) :)
>
> i.e. the update i did on 6th and 3.0 is the big long norwegian one,
>

> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>
> Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>
> My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
> http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

So, you basically need someone WITHOUT the "Backstreet Boys" collection
to play music?

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>>> Ah.....Tommy Svindal Larsen, now there's an old favourite from the past.
>>>
>> Well, he was at Nurnberg in germany but came home this summer...
>

> He was bought constantly by me and my mates in earlier editions of the
> game. One of the first things we did when starting a new team, was send
> a scout to Scandinavia.

Tommy Svindal Larsen has been a promising/talented player for 12 years
in Norway now....

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>> Tommy Svindal Larsen has been a promising/talented player for 12 years
>> in Norway now....
>

> Are you saying he never fulfilled his potential?

he wouldn`t be playing at Odd if he had...

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>>> Are you saying he never fulfilled his potential?
>>>
>> he wouldn`t be playing at Odd if he had...
>
> Maybe he just loves playing in Norway.

That sounds a bit odd to me.

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>>> Are you saying he never fulfilled his potential?
>>>
>> he wouldn`t be playing at Odd if he had...
>

> Maybe he just loves playing in Norway.

Right....lol.

Marc Robbins wrote:

> >> he wouldn`t be playing at Odd if he had...
> > Maybe he just loves playing in Norway.

> That sounds a bit odd to me.

Finally a pun. I was waiting for hours. You get 2 imaginary points for
that. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Editors - Blood
(from: The Back Room, 2005.)

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message

>> > Maybe he just loves playing in Norway.
>
>> That sounds a bit odd to me.
>
> Finally a pun. I was waiting for hours. You get 2 imaginary points for
> that. ;-)
>
> --
> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>
> np: Editors - Blood
> (from: The Back Room, 2005.)

HIJACKING THE THREAD!!!!

I noticed one of your "Sigs" mentioned the Shins, I was just wondering how
long you've liked them? I find them one of the more original sounding
peoples out there :)