ISASS.EXE System Error

July 5, 2005 8:29:04 AM

When I attempt to turnon computer it tries, and then I get the follwing error
messgae

Insufficient System REsources to run API.

I go into the DEL - setup - and have changed a few things - NOTHIGN
I went into F-8 and tried to start computer in several different formats -
NOTHING.

Can someone PLEASE help me?

More about : isass exe system error

Anonymous