ISASS.EXE System Error

When I attempt to turnon computer it tries, and then I get the follwing error
messgae

Insufficient System REsources to run API.

I go into the DEL - setup - and have changed a few things - NOTHIGN
I went into F-8 and tried to start computer in several different formats -
NOTHING.

Can someone PLEASE help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about isass system error

    Memory chips failing.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "daisy" <daisy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66145B5D-3CDA-4251-8EB8-219CB1205FAF@microsoft.com...
    > When I attempt to turnon computer it tries, and then I get the follwing error
    > messgae
    >
    > Insufficient System REsources to run API.
    >
    > I go into the DEL - setup - and have changed a few things - NOTHIGN
    > I went into F-8 and tried to start computer in several different formats -
    > NOTHING.
    >
    > Can someone PLEASE help me?

Computers System Error Windows XP