Robotron mini gray paint codes?

Anyone have the paint codes for the gray
paint on the sides of Robotron minis? I
assume it's the same gray as the upright
has?

Scott C.

I had a robo mini, and the grey looked exactly the same to me.

"Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have the paint codes for the gray
> paint on the sides of Robotron minis? I
> assume it's the same gray as the upright
> has?
>
> Scott C.

currently own 2 robo mins and have sold 2 in the past, none of them
matched one another when side by side.

the uprights vary in color too.

be BOLD, go black.

Thanks. I've been doing some reading (Google) about
the grays and it seems there were several variations
(on the uprights). Unfortunately, nobody ever
mentioned the minis, so I am probably going to just
guess. :(

Scott C.