FS: Missile Command in Massachusetts

Overall this machine is in good shape and works fine. Normal scrapes
and scuffs for it's age on the cabinet (nothing major). Control panel,
monitor, bezel, marquee all in good shape (Repro control panel
overlay). Trackball works fine, though has a slight squeak that I
haven't been able to track down the cause.

$500. Pick up/Cash only. I'm located in Central MA.

See pics here:
http://boston.craigslist.org/clt/99441234.html

-Adam
6 answers Last reply
More about missile command massachusetts

    Wish I had the space/money for this.

    Don't suppose you'd be interested in any trade?

    Rob

    "Adam F" <borg1238@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Overall this machine is in good shape and works fine. Normal scrapes
    > and scuffs for it's age on the cabinet (nothing major). Control panel,
    > monitor, bezel, marquee all in good shape (Repro control panel
    > overlay). Trackball works fine, though has a slight squeak that I
    > haven't been able to track down the cause.
    >
    > $500. Pick up/Cash only. I'm located in Central MA.
    >
    > See pics here:
    > http://boston.craigslist.org/clt/99441234.html
    >
    > -Adam

    Is that speaker grill art a repro or is the camera lighting off?

    tim (NH)

    "Adam F" <borg1238@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Overall this machine is in good shape and works fine. Normal scrapes
    > and scuffs for it's age on the cabinet (nothing major). Control panel,
    > monitor, bezel, marquee all in good shape (Repro control panel
    > overlay). Trackball works fine, though has a slight squeak that I
    > haven't been able to track down the cause.
    >
    > $500. Pick up/Cash only. I'm located in Central MA.
    >
    > See pics here:
    > http://boston.craigslist.org/clt/99441234.html
    >
    > -Adam

    For what it's worth - I recently picked up an Asteroids from Adam (and
    was actually tempted by that Missile Command - but just didn't have the
    room to truck it home!) and he was a VERY nice guy. You can trust him
    - he's a class act. I just wish he had more vids for sale since it
    looks like he really took care of them.
    Good luck with the pins, Adam!
    -Chuck

    As far as I know, it's original... but I don't know what was done to
    the game before I bought it. What's the best way to determine if the
    header is original or a repro? The colors?

    -Adam

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:41:29 -0400, "guinness"
    <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >Is that speaker grill art a repro or is the camera lighting off?
    >
    >tim (NH)
    >
    >"Adam F" <borg1238@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Overall this machine is in good shape and works fine. Normal scrapes
    >> and scuffs for it's age on the cabinet (nothing major). Control panel,
    >> monitor, bezel, marquee all in good shape (Repro control panel
    >> overlay). Trackball works fine, though has a slight squeak that I
    >> haven't been able to track down the cause.
    >>
    >> $500. Pick up/Cash only. I'm located in Central MA.
    >>
    >> See pics here:
    >> http://boston.craigslist.org/clt/99441234.html
    >>
    >> -Adam

    The colors....the marquee looks red versus Orange. Compare it to this:

    http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=8715

    I've never seen a red marquee, so it looks like an ink repro that meets
    grafix' high standards. :D But then again, it could have been a
    camera\lighting thing.

    tim (NH)

    > As far as I know, it's original... but I don't know what was done to
    > the game before I bought it. What's the best way to determine if the
    > header is original or a repro? The colors?
    >
    > -Adam
    >
    > On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:41:29 -0400, "guinness"
    > <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Is that speaker grill art a repro or is the camera lighting off?
    >>
    >>tim (NH)
    >>
    >>"Adam F" <borg1238@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> Overall this machine is in good shape and works fine. Normal scrapes
    >>> and scuffs for it's age on the cabinet (nothing major). Control panel,
    >>> monitor, bezel, marquee all in good shape (Repro control panel
    >>> overlay). Trackball works fine, though has a slight squeak that I
    >>> haven't been able to track down the cause.
    >>>
    >>> $500. Pick up/Cash only. I'm located in Central MA.
    >>>
    >>> See pics here:
    >>> http://boston.craigslist.org/clt/99441234.html
    >>>
    >>> -Adam

    I appreciate the comments :)

    On 25 Sep 2005 14:14:44 -0700, "SchifWare" <schifware@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >For what it's worth - I recently picked up an Asteroids from Adam (and
    >was actually tempted by that Missile Command - but just didn't have the
    >room to truck it home!) and he was a VERY nice guy. You can trust him
    >- he's a class act. I just wish he had more vids for sale since it
    >looks like he really took care of them.
    >Good luck with the pins, Adam!
    > -Chuck

Command Prompt Video Games