Finding system differences with a previous System restore ..

Our application using MSJVM suddenly stopped working on one of the computers.
The user claims that the application worked well about a month ago and
stopped after that. The precise time when it stopped workign is not knwoen.
He does not recall running any Windows updates etc., after that. Is there any
way we could use system restore or something like that to find the difference
from the current configuration to the one about a month back?

Byte

Each time an app is installed, reinstalled or uninstalled XP creates a new
restore point. You can go back for the last 30 days and check each restore
point created during that period. You can also check the app's properties
for date created and that will give you the latest date. Restore points are
normally good for the last 90 days, depending on space alloted.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.