With the new db I've started down at South Conference
London Utd has a small stadium with only 5,000 seats, but huge potential
for expansion up to 80,000
Money is shorter this time "only" £10M to build from scratch
In a very conservative way, I've built the squad with aroud 850k so far
First 5 games were easy wins, naturally due to the poor status of SC teams.
The initial rep was set to 2,000 (great for this level, but just "local"
in general.
Next week I will bring the squad list as I can't remember all these
unknown (to me) players.

Some I can tell you:
GK Allan McGregor (from Rangers)
GK Dimitri Kharin (old Russian)
DR
DR
DL
DL
DC
DC Phil Babb (veteran)
DC
DC Ryan ? (youngster from Arsenal)
MR Andy Robinson
MR Ryan Williams
ML Mark Webster
ML
MC David Fox (youngster from Man Utd)
MC Stuart Green
MC S Holmes
MC Gordon Strachan
FC Tommy ? (from Crystal Palace)
FC Les Ferdinand (veteran)
FC
FC Craig Moore
FC

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

South Conference
London Utd has a small stadium with only 5,000 seats, but huge
potential for expansion up to 80,000
Money is shorter this time "only" £10M to build from scratch
In a very conservative way, I've built the squad with aroud 1,000k so far

The initial rep was set to 2,000 (great for this level, but just
"local" in general.

GK Allan McGregor/GK Dmitry Kharin
DRL Richard Jackson/DRC Ashley Westwood
DLC Ryan Garry/DRL John Hardiker
DC Sagi Burton/DC Christian Edwards
DLC Phil Babb
FRC Tommy Black/MRL Andy Robinson/MRL Ryan Williams
ML Aaron Webster/MLC Craig Russell
DMC David Fox/MC Gavin Strachan
MRC Stuart Green/MC Peter Holmes
FC Les Ferdinand/FC Rimantas Zvingilas/FRC Kevin Gallacher
FC Chris Moore/FC Fredy Eastwood

we're doing very well and there is no doubt London Utd will win the league
with 25 wins and 1 draw so far, but what surprised me is that we've
reached FA Cup 6th rd and will now visit north London Tottenham Hotspurs.
From a South Conference club that is amazing!