yahoo login

Hi,

At the login the browser is downloading a file from
uk.f253.mail.yahoo.com for ages and I never see emails. I can see my
yahoo emails at work not at home. Is it related to cookies? I have XP
SP2, IE6. What settings do I need? Thank you for your help.

Laurent

lap wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the login the browser is downloading a file from
> uk.f253.mail.yahoo.com for ages and I never see emails. I can see my
> yahoo emails at work not at home. Is it related to cookies? I have XP
> SP2, IE6. What settings do I need? Thank you for your help.
>
> Laurent

What do you think? yahoo helpdesk is ignoring me. help!!