yahoo login

Hi,

At the login the browser is downloading a file from
uk.f253.mail.yahoo.com for ages and I never see emails. I can see my
yahoo emails at work not at home. Is it related to cookies? I have XP
SP2, IE6. What settings do I need? Thank you for your help.

Laurent
1 answer Last reply
More about yahoo login

    lap wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > At the login the browser is downloading a file from
    > uk.f253.mail.yahoo.com for ages and I never see emails. I can see my
    > yahoo emails at work not at home. Is it related to cookies? I have XP
    > SP2, IE6. What settings do I need? Thank you for your help.
    >
    > Laurent

    What do you think? yahoo helpdesk is ignoring me. help!!

Login Yahoo Windows XP