Bill now payable to Fido Solutions

This month's bill sports a subtle change: Bills are now payable to Fido
Solutions instead of Microcell Solutions as was the case in the past.

Does this mean that Rogers has now completely wound down the Microcell
corporate structure with Fido Solutions being just a division of Rogers ?

I wonder if Fido employees still get Fido paychexk or whether they are
already Rogers paychecks.

JF Mezei wrote:

> I wonder if Fido employees still get Fido paychexk or whether they are
> already Rogers paychecks.

Based on their collective ability to turn even the simplest request
into a mind-wobbling example of Orwellian bureaucracy, I was under the
impression that most Fido employees, or at least the CSRs, were getting
paid with kibble...

;-)

JF Mezei wrote:
> This month's bill sports a subtle change: Bills are now payable to Fido
> Solutions instead of Microcell Solutions as was the case in the past.
>
> Does this mean that Rogers has now completely wound down the Microcell
> corporate structure with Fido Solutions being just a division of Rogers ?
>
> I wonder if Fido employees still get Fido paychexk or whether they are
> already Rogers paychecks.

They have been using the 'Fido Solutions' name for about three months.
I first noticed the wireless license holder was this name and now other
aspects of the former Microcell.

Brendan