Phoenix CPO - Any plans for a silkscreened repro ?

I bought an inkjet repro of a Centuri Phoenix CPO but the colors are so
far off that I prefer to keep the old damaged CPO than to install it.

Does anybody have the intention of making a silkscreened repro anytime
soon ?

I'm needing a Phoenix cpo myself...Where'd you pick up the inkjet
repro, and how bad is it?

I bought it a while ago from those guys in Florida - Arcadegraphix (?)
.. The overall quality is not terrible but the colors, specially the
blue, is completely different from the colors of the original CPO. It
does not match the blue on the marquee or side art.

Hi Breno,

Its hard to believe that a quality Phoenix overlay has not been made yet
with almost all of this in shitty shape. We all need one of these, one
of the last good screen printing overlays, that one can make money on,
imo. The value of the game is low hence then overlay not being made
imo, but its a popular game and folks want them to look nice.

Mark Capps