Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

WoW NOS side art for Repro

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 25, 2005 4:56:34 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi,

I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take on
the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look nice.

Just let me know,
Mark Capps

More about : wow nos side art repro

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 25, 2005 4:56:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

how many colors are in it?

i could always get a few quotes and see where the possibilities lie.

jason made the cpos and they didnt sell too well. usually the cpo is
the biggest seller on a game
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 25, 2005 5:20:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi Darin,

I will check it and let you know 3-4 if I recall.

Mark Capps

phoenixarcade.com wrote:

> how many colors are in it?
>
> i could always get a few quotes and see where the possibilities lie.
>
> jason made the cpos and they didnt sell too well. usually the cpo is
> the biggest seller on a game
>
Related resources
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 25, 2005 9:25:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have this artwork completely redrawn in Illustrator, but I had to use
a pieced together scan for a template. I would love to see how accurate
my rendering is, and adjust it if necessary.

Jeff


big dog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take on
> the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look nice.
>
> Just let me know,
> Mark Capps
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 25, 2005 9:35:52 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

There are 6 colors that I found when I was drawing it...

Dark Blue,
Light Blue,
Red,
Yellow,
Tan,
Black.



big dog wrote:

> Hi Darin,
>
> I will check it and let you know 3-4 if I recall.
>
> Mark Capps
>
> phoenixarcade.com wrote:
>
>> how many colors are in it?
>>
>> i could always get a few quotes and see where the possibilities lie.
>>
>> jason made the cpos and they didnt sell too well. usually the cpo is
>> the biggest seller on a game
>>
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 25, 2005 9:52:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I would definately be interested if someone took this project on.
My sideart is kinda icky. :) 

Jess










pA@comcast.com:

> Hi,
>
> I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take
on
> the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look
nice.
>
> Just let me know,
> Mark Capps
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 26, 2005 9:26:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

i have scans and a partially complete vector version too if its going to
help
cheers
rav
"Jesso" <jesso@verizonnospam.net> wrote in message
news:Xns96DC8D59C9EE0na@130.81.64.196...
>I would definately be interested if someone took this project on.
> My sideart is kinda icky. :) 
>
> Jess
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> pA@comcast.com:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take
> on
>> the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look
> nice.
>>
>> Just let me know,
>> Mark Capps
>
!