WoW NOS side art for Repro

Hi,

I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take on
the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look nice.

Just let me know,
Mark Capps
6 answers Last reply
More about side repro

    how many colors are in it?

    i could always get a few quotes and see where the possibilities lie.

    jason made the cpos and they didnt sell too well. usually the cpo is
    the biggest seller on a game

    Hi Darin,

    I will check it and let you know 3-4 if I recall.

    Mark Capps

    phoenixarcade.com wrote:

    > how many colors are in it?
    >
    > i could always get a few quotes and see where the possibilities lie.
    >
    > jason made the cpos and they didnt sell too well. usually the cpo is
    > the biggest seller on a game

    I have this artwork completely redrawn in Illustrator, but I had to use
    a pieced together scan for a template. I would love to see how accurate
    my rendering is, and adjust it if necessary.

    Jeff

    big dog wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take on
    > the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look nice.
    >
    > Just let me know,
    > Mark Capps

    There are 6 colors that I found when I was drawing it...

    Dark Blue,
    Light Blue,
    Red,
    Yellow,
    Tan,
    Black.

    big dog wrote:

    > Hi Darin,
    >
    > I will check it and let you know 3-4 if I recall.
    >
    > Mark Capps
    >
    > phoenixarcade.com wrote:
    >
    >> how many colors are in it?
    >>
    >> i could always get a few quotes and see where the possibilities lie.
    >>
    >> jason made the cpos and they didnt sell too well. usually the cpo is
    >> the biggest seller on a game

    I would definately be interested if someone took this project on.
    My sideart is kinda icky. :)

    Jess

    pA@comcast.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take
    on
    > the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look
    nice.

    > Just let me know,
    > Mark Capps

    i have scans and a partially complete vector version too if its going to
    help
    cheers
    rav
    "Jesso" <jesso@verizonnospam.net> wrote in message
    >I would definately be interested if someone took this project on.
    > My sideart is kinda icky. :)
    >
    > Jess
    >

    > pA@comcast.com:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I still have one set of NOS WOW side art left if anyone wants to take
    > on
    >> the project. Once again a low value game but folks want them to look
    > nice.
    >>
    >> Just let me know,
    >> Mark Capps

Games Video World Of Warcraft Video Games