The "new" update on FM underground says Sept 02? Is this right?

Is this the one you`ve been working on??

Pink

yes it says "Sept 02" on the page because I keep updating it, I think that
last one you asked about isn't in. so gimme a few moments. CHECK the link
and you'll see if you read it that it was updated..... I'll add that move in
a moment ;)

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> yes it says "Sept 02" on the page because I keep updating it, I think that
> last one you asked about isn't in. so gimme a few moments. CHECK the link
> and you'll see if you read it that it was updated..... I'll add that move in
> a moment ;)

Have you looked at the danish thing I posted?

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> yes it says "Sept 02" on the page because I keep updating it, I think
>> that last one you asked about isn't in. so gimme a few moments. CHECK the
>> link and you'll see if you read it that it was updated..... I'll add that
>> move in a moment ;)
>>
> Have you looked at the danish thing I posted?

Lol....Pete won`t sleep for weeks. KEEP HIM BUSY GUYS!!!

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message

> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding
>> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>> yes it says "Sept 02" on the page because I keep updating it, I think
>>> that last one you asked about isn't in. so gimme a few moments. CHECK
>>> the link and you'll see if you read it that it was updated..... I'll add
>>> that move in a moment ;)
>>>
>> Have you looked at the danish thing I posted?
>
> Lol....Pete won`t sleep for weeks. KEEP HIM BUSY GUYS!!!

Bah it has his surname as Svindal larsen lol (i was searching via larsen)
it's done.

I'll upload it in a second and mik, i'll work on the denmark one later for
version 4.0 hehe.

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>
>>"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding

>>>Have you looked at the danish thing I posted?
>>
>>Lol....Pete won`t sleep for weeks. KEEP HIM BUSY GUYS!!!
>>

> Bah it has his surname as Svindal larsen lol (i was searching via larsen)
> it's done.
>
> I'll upload it in a second and mik, i'll work on the denmark one later for
> version 4.0 hehe.

Have you updated the iceland league yet?

"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding

>>>Lol....Pete won`t sleep for weeks. KEEP HIM BUSY GUYS!!!
>>>

>> Bah it has his surname as Svindal larsen lol (i was searching via larsen)
>> it's done.
>>
>> I'll upload it in a second and mik, i'll work on the denmark one later
>> for version 4.0 hehe.
>>

> Have you updated the iceland league yet?

Nope, not gonna happen ;) After denmark i quit.

2 words that ryhme with Hook Cough

--

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> 2 words that ryhme with Hook Cough
>
> Frank Bough?

he does? ;) hehe

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
>
>>Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>
>>>"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message

>>>Bah it has his surname as Svindal larsen lol (i was searching via larsen)
>>>it's done.
>>>
>>>I'll upload it in a second and mik, i'll work on the denmark one later
>>>for version 4.0 hehe.
>>>

>>Have you updated the iceland league yet?
>

> Nope, not gonna happen ;) After denmark i quit.
>
> 2 words that ryhme with Hook Cough

Have you adjusted those tits yet?

Mr. Pink wrote:
> The "new" update on FM underground says Sept 02? Is this right?
>
> Is this the one you`ve been working on??
>
> Pink

Pete..where`s that "2020 season" file??? Get an error message when I try
to download it...

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> The "new" update on FM underground says Sept 02? Is this right?
>>
>> Is this the one you`ve been working on??
>>
>> Pink
>
> Pete..where`s that "2020 season" file??? Get an error message when I try
> to download it...

oh for the love of lol.........

It's not there anymore ;) because i get 100 meg of space, and the update is
44, and the 2020 was 80, update is more important, but i have the zip for
2020....

Will store it at filefront. and change the link.

--

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
>> Mr. Pink wrote:
>>> The "new" update on FM underground says Sept 02? Is this right?
>>>
>>> Is this the one you`ve been working on??
>>>
>>> Pink
>>
>> Pete..where`s that "2020 season" file??? Get an error message when I try
>> to download it...
>
> oh for the love of lol.........
>
> It's not there anymore ;) because i get 100 meg of space, and the update
> is 44, and the 2020 was 80, update is more important, but i have the zip
> for 2020....
>
> Will store it at filefront. and change the link.
>
> --
> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>
> Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>
> My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
> http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

ahhh crud i dont have the zip anymore......

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message

>>>Pete..where`s that "2020 season" file??? Get an error message when I try
>>>to download it...
>>
>>oh for the love of lol.........
>>
>>It's not there anymore ;) because i get 100 meg of space, and the update
>>is 44, and the 2020 was 80, update is more important, but i have the zip
>>for 2020....
>>
>>Will store it at filefront. and change the link.
>>
>>--
>>Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>>
>>Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>>
>>My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
>>http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/
>>

> ahhh crud i dont have the zip anymore......

Damn..now I have to PLAY the game as well.... Playing FM right now and
trying to figure out how to play Deep Purples "Black Night" without
hurting myself. Damn guitar heroes always doing some fancy stuff...

TRENDING THREADS