FS: Atari Night Driver (upright & sitdown)

I have Atari's Night Driver in both upright and sitdown.
Both games work fine and are in very nice condition.
The sitdown is the black molded fiberglass cockpit
style and is a bit hard to come across than the upright.
Make offer on one or the pair. These came in a jukebox
deal and since I am not really a big video collector,
they can go!

Where are you located?

Ken.

<juknpins@aol.com> wrote in message
> I have Atari's Night Driver in both upright and sitdown.
> Both games work fine and are in very nice condition.
> The sitdown is the black molded fiberglass cockpit
> style and is a bit hard to come across than the upright.
> Make offer on one or the pair. These came in a jukebox
> deal and since I am not really a big video collector,
> they can go!

guinness

He's in PA.

tim (NH)