When I click on links, such as to look at an enlarged photo of a product,
nothing happens. The bar at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window shows
"javascript:void(0)" I don't know what to do!

First your subject should be javascript. Java is completely different. The
bar text is not an error message. It is just a statement used in the link.

Check your security level. You may have scripting blocked.