FS: 3 NOS willis overlays - galaga, robotron, q-bert.

Asking 25$ each shipped or take all 3 for 60$ shipped.

Any damage is noted in the pictures.

http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/willis_overlays

Paypal accepted.

Thanks,
Brian Emmel
3 answers Last reply
More about willis overlays galaga robotron bert

    I've also got 1 NOS asteroids willis overlay I'll toss in if you take all 3.
    "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Asking 25$ each shipped or take all 3 for 60$ shipped.
    >
    > Any damage is noted in the pictures.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/willis_overlays
    >
    > Paypal accepted.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brian Emmel

    the asteroids overlay is for a cocktail
    > I've also got 1 NOS asteroids willis overlay I'll toss in if you take all
    > 3.
    > "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> Asking 25$ each shipped or take all 3 for 60$ shipped.
    >>
    >> Any damage is noted in the pictures.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/willis_overlays
    >>
    >> Paypal accepted.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Brian Emmel

    make it 50$ shipped for all 4.

    thanks,
    Brian Emmel
    > the asteroids overlay is for a cocktail
    > "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> I've also got 1 NOS asteroids willis overlay I'll toss in if you take all
    >> 3.
    >> "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >>> Asking 25$ each shipped or take all 3 for 60$ shipped.
    >>>
    >>> Any damage is noted in the pictures.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/willis_overlays
    >>>
    >>> Paypal accepted.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,