RJ

I could not believe the prices studff was going for. Not a lot of
people for all of the advertising they did on radio and the news paper.
I picked up some screamiing deals. If I had more room I would have
bought a lot more games.

Od no Pac Man's or MS Pac Man's. One Mini MS Pac Man. A lot of Gun
games. A lot of Kiddie rides. They could not give them away. A lot of
sit down drivers. It was a buyers Auction.

RJ

After the first half dozen vids, prices were cheap. But the pinball prices
were pretty high I thought. I couldn't stay around, what did the Sega
Missile Command go for? How about the Chicago Coin Hunt Club wall game?
What did that go for?

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)

"RJ" <northrnrjf@aol.com> wrote in message
>I could not believe the prices studff was going for. Not a lot of
> people for all of the advertising they did on radio and the news paper.
> I picked up some screamiing deals. If I had more room I would have
> bought a lot more games.
>
> Od no Pac Man's or MS Pac Man's. One Mini MS Pac Man. A lot of Gun
> games. A lot of Kiddie rides. They could not give them away. A lot of
> sit down drivers. It was a buyers Auction.
>
> RJ

It was amazing. Ill be posting a list of hammer prices tonight or
tomorrow. Picked up 7 units myself.