Rogers Phone on Fido?

Last response: in Network Providers
June 11, 2005 12:06:46 PM

Will a Rogers phone now work on the Fido network (with a Fido SIM
installed)?

Somehow I think the Rogers phone will still need to be unlocked but I am
not sure.

More about : rogers phone fido

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:07:13 AM

Robert Brown wrote:

> Will a Rogers phone now work on the Fido network (with a Fido SIM
> installed)?

If the phone is unlocked, then yes, you can insert a Fido SIM card in it.

However, there is no Fido network left in many areas already and all
will be gone by october, so you end up using the Rogers network with
Fido pricing.
!