Sep 24th Milwwauke Auction

RJ

I could not believe the prices studff was going for. Not a lot of
people for all of the advertising they did on radio and the news paper.
I picked up some screamiing deals. If I had more room I would have
bought a lot more games.

Od no Pac Man's or MS Pac Man's. One Mini MS Pac Man. A lot of Gun
games. A lot of Kiddie rides. They could not give them away. A lot of
sit down drivers. It was a buyers Auction.

I enjoyed seeing the old Chicago Coin EM Wall gun game.

RJ

RJ wrote:
> I could not believe the prices studff was going for. Not a lot of
> people for all of the advertising they did on radio and the news paper.
> I picked up some screamiing deals. If I had more room I would have
> bought a lot more games.
>
> Od no Pac Man's or MS Pac Man's. One Mini MS Pac Man. A lot of Gun
> games. A lot of Kiddie rides. They could not give them away. A lot of
> sit down drivers. It was a buyers Auction.
>
> I enjoyed seeing the old Chicago Coin EM Wall gun game.
>
> RJ

Just remember the immortal words of Rob ,"Its a smokin deal - It was
smokin yesterday !". Got all three of my games up - one fuse , one
power cord and cleaned edge connector on the other one . Definetly a
buyers auction . Mike