Pac Man Screen Garbage

My Pac Man was working for quite a while but now when I turn it on I
get a bunch of static screen garbage - mostly blue 0's. Turning it off
and back on will sometimes bring on changing garbage with the coin
mechs being activated. The PCB does the same thing when put in my Ms.
Pac Man. Here is a pic (rotated 90 degrees):

http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/pac.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about screen garbage

    The Pac Man Info web site suggests that Chip 8B, 74LS368 might be bad -
    does this sound right?

    Thanks

Games Video Video Games