How to Determine if Administrator is Logged On user?

I am attempting to use SONIC DLA but am getting an error message
saying that I am not granted Administrator priveledges.

I thought that I was logged on as the Administrator.

How may I verify that the present user is the Administrator ?
2 answers Last reply
More about determine administrator logged user

    Vince,

    Check in Control Panel User accounts. Or type this in Run:

    cmd /k net users <username>

    Check the Group Membership.

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Vince" <NoSPAM2THISHAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > I am attempting to use SONIC DLA but am getting an error message
    > saying that I am not granted Administrator priveledges.
    >
    > I thought that I was logged on as the Administrator.
    >
    > How may I verify that the present user is the Administrator ?

    Thank you Ramesh. I have verified that I am indeed logged on as the
    Administrator.

    Now, I must find out why SONIC DLA is not allowing me to access files
    that are located on a DLA DVDisc.

    On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:39:42 +0530, "Ramesh, MS-MVP"
    <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote:

    >Vince,
    >
    >Check in Control Panel User accounts. Or type this in Run:
    >
    >cmd /k net users <username>
    >
    >Check the Group Membership.

Support Microsoft Windows XP