How to Determine if Administrator is Logged On user?

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 6, 2005 4:43:10 AM

I am attempting to use SONIC DLA but am getting an error message
saying that I am not granted Administrator priveledges.

I thought that I was logged on as the Administrator.

How may I verify that the present user is the Administrator ?

More about : determine administrator logged user

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 1:39:42 PM

Vince,

Check in Control Panel User accounts. Or type this in Run:

cmd /k net users <username>

Check the Group Membership.

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroup...

"Vince" <NoSPAM2THISHAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I am attempting to use SONIC DLA but am getting an error message
> saying that I am not granted Administrator priveledges.
>
> I thought that I was logged on as the Administrator.
>
> How may I verify that the present user is the Administrator ?

July 6, 2005 1:39:43 PM

Thank you Ramesh. I have verified that I am indeed logged on as the
Administrator.

Now, I must find out why SONIC DLA is not allowing me to access files
that are located on a DLA DVDisc.

!