Need help with paint removal

I recently aquired a cab from my friends at Challenge Arcade - a converted
NBA Jam Extreme cab.

I'm planning on makeing a MAME cab out of it, but I'd like to have the
original side art showing. I peeled off the Area 51 sideart that was on
it, and the sides have been previously painted black. I don't know if the
original sideart is a vinyl decal (most likely) or painted on.

I've read that people have used Goof Off 2 to remove latex paint off cabs,
but I don't know if that will work with a vinyl decal below. Anyone have
any experience removing paint off a decal? What works best?

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

i have used "aircraft stripper in the past, its really really nasty stuff so
use gloves and eye protection , but it will definitely remove unwanted
anything.
Danno
PS: you can get it at any auto supply store