Opening IE6 through E-mail message

When I receive an e-mail message with a link to a website the computer will
not open a window for this to occur. Help PLEASE???
1 answer Last reply
More about opening mail message

    Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
    button.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "ticats" <ticats@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFE87470-0004-4293-9E63-B1EB2044D0C9@microsoft.com...
    > When I receive an e-mail message with a link to a website the computer will
    > not open a window for this to occur. Help PLEASE???

Support IE6 Microsoft Email Windows XP