Opening IE6 through E-mail message

July 5, 2005 11:13:01 PM

When I receive an e-mail message with a link to a website the computer will
not open a window for this to occur. Help PLEASE???

More about : opening ie6 mail message

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 10:04:47 AM

Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
button.

--
Mark L. Ferguson