Change the fax preview to Microsoft Picture and Fax Viewer

I use Microsoft Fax from the Microsft Windows XP Home Edition. On my account
the fax preview uses the Microsoft Picture and Fax Viewer. I have added
another user account to XP. When they use the Microsoft Fax, the preview uses
Kodak software and I not seeing the way to change it to the Microsoft Picture
and Fax Viewer like it is on my account. Any help on getting the preview to
use the Microsoft Picture and Fax Viewer would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about change preview microsoft picture viewer

    Right-click on a picture file, select "Properties",
    under the "General" tab select "Open with",
    select "Change", select "Windows Picture
    and Fax Viewer", place a check next to
    "Always use the selected program to open
    this kind of file", then click Apply.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "toolbox_55" wrote:

    | I use Microsoft Fax from the Microsft Windows XP Home Edition. On my account
    | the fax preview uses the Microsoft Picture and Fax Viewer. I have added
    | another user account to XP. When they use the Microsoft Fax, the preview uses
    | Kodak software and I not seeing the way to change it to the Microsoft Picture
    | and Fax Viewer like it is on my account. Any help on getting the preview to
    | use the Microsoft Picture and Fax Viewer would be greatly appreciated.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP