Task manager disabled

It appears that some time ago when diabling the hot key function, I disabled
the Ctrl+Alt+Del function as well. I have no idea how I got there and cannot
find my way back. I need to be able to use the Ctrl+Alt+Del function. Can
anyone help?
2 answers Last reply
More about task manager disabled

    One thought that comes to mind is you're infected with spyware. That's the
    only reason why I can think of ctrl+alt+del would not work.

    --
    Nocturnal

    http://www.spywaretalk.org

    "jamesbond" <jamesbond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It appears that some time ago when diabling the hot key function, I
    > disabled
    > the Ctrl+Alt+Del function as well. I have no idea how I got there and
    > cannot
    > find my way back. I need to be able to use the Ctrl+Alt+Del function.
    > Can
    > anyone help?

    If you have WinXP Pro check here
    Start/Run/gpedit.msc. User Configuration/Administrative Templates/System/Crtl+Alt+Del
    Options. In the right pane double click Remove Task Manager and enable it.

    "jamesbond" <jamesbond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It appears that some time ago when diabling the hot key function, I disabled
    > the Ctrl+Alt+Del function as well. I have no idea how I got there and cannot
    > find my way back. I need to be able to use the Ctrl+Alt+Del function. Can
    > anyone help?

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP