When i click open or save to download any file. The file start downloading
but never finishes. It stop at 2% or 10% or 50% and so on. I have DSL, i talk
with my internet service provider and hp support.Did'nt solve the problem.

Gordon

"daykurt" <daykurt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i click open or save to download any file. The file start downloading
> but never finishes. It stop at 2% or 10% or 50% and so on. I have DSL, i
talk
> with my internet service provider and hp support.Did'nt solve the problem.

Empty your Temp Internet folder and your Temp folder and see if that helps