My windows xp screensaver just stopped working

July 6, 2005 1:53:03 AM

My screensaver just stopped and i cant get it to work again.I tryed changing
screensavers and it still didnt work anyone know why i would just stop like
that?

thanks
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 10:02:23 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326719
Screen Saver May Not Start in Windows XP

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#ss
Troubleshooting Screen Saver Issues in XP

!