My windows xp screensaver just stopped working

My screensaver just stopped and i cant get it to work again.I tryed changing
screensavers and it still didnt work anyone know why i would just stop like
that?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows screensaver stopped working

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326719
    Screen Saver May Not Start in Windows XP

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#ss
    Troubleshooting Screen Saver Issues in XP

    "mike66" <mike66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My screensaver just stopped and i cant get it to work again.I tryed changing
    > screensavers and it still didnt work anyone know why i would just stop like
    > that?
    >
    > thanks

Screensaver Microsoft Windows XP