FS: pre-eBay... lots of parts & a game...

Patrick, I've e-mailed you twice in the past 13. Where's yours? All
this and STILL no response? Can you at least tell me how you shipped
it? I don't want to see your injuries, how about just ANY response
whatsoever? Here's the incorrect address posted with your listing.
Where's the tracking number? what date did you ship it on?

Here's the Auction to refresh your memory, even though it's now been
deleted in the last 10 days:

6162950704 Dedicated Data East/Taito Lock N Chase PCB (and &) 1 US
$61.00

Subtotal: US $61.00
Shipping and handling via Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping:
US $15.40
Total: US $76.40

Please email me at scott.phoenix@verizon.net if you have any questions.

I offer the following shipping options:
Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping: US $15.40

If you want to mail your payment, please send it and include a copy of
this email to:
Melissa and Patrick Patterson
556 Broadway Commons #507
Garland, TX 75043