WTB - 5 locks, all keyed alike

Need 5 keyed alike locks.

The locks at Lowes are packed now so that you can not see the number on the
keys to make a match...

Home depot puts the key number on a sticker on the back of their
packages. They have all different lengths. I even pursuaded the guy to
climb the ladder and get down 2 more boxes so I could rumage through to
get more sets. It took 3 different stores to get enough. I have 10
games and managed to get all keyed alike. I have yet to find 2
different length locks with the same key #s, so I have 1 key # for
front and another key # for rear doors....... Good luck....

Rick in FL wrote:
> Need 5 keyed alike locks.
>
> The locks at Lowes are packed now so that you can not see the number on the
> keys to make a match...

I have them. $3 each. Quality FORT LOCK brand.
Shipping extra.

-Stephen

Go to Bill at Penn-Ray, Rick ;) www.pennray.com

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

"Rick in FL" <air2airnospam@cox.net> wrote in

> Need 5 keyed alike locks.
>
> The locks at Lowes are packed now so that you can not see the number
> on the
> keys to make a match...

I've got some. Illinois Lock Company, $3.75 each, double-bitted. That's
a shipped price.

--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

Have u all tried liek bay area amusemnts i bought 5 all keyed alike from him
i thing 4 $ a set

"wmfiremedic" <gregbergin@msn.com> wrote in message
> Home depot puts the key number on a sticker on the back of their
> packages. They have all different lengths. I even pursuaded the guy to
> climb the ladder and get down 2 more boxes so I could rumage through to
> get more sets. It took 3 different stores to get enough. I have 10
> games and managed to get all keyed alike. I have yet to find 2
> different length locks with the same key #s, so I have 1 key # for
> front and another key # for rear doors....... Good luck....

TRENDING THREADS