Looking for an Atari power block

I have a A035888 but am needing a A034623 as printed on the
transformer. Anybody have?

If you give it to me for free, I'll say all sorts of nice stuff about
you regardless of condition :)

mark

I have 2 i can give you for free.Just need your address.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:13:02 GMT, rmassman@hotmail.com (Zinfer) wrote:

>I have a A035888 but am needing a A034623 as printed on the
>transformer. Anybody have?

Sorry Rod, I've only got a AO35888 and a AO37395 Rev. A

Both need "big blue" and bridge rectifiers.

If anyone wants them and will pay $10 bucks for both plus shipping,
let me know. I want them outta here!

Rick

mark

Sorry your 3 emails too late.