FS: Arcade Games - Tampa/Largo Florida

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Missle Command - Nice Overylay and Side Art, New Monitor $625

Afterburner - $200

Vanguard - $275 Nice Machine

Tekken 1 - 25" Dynamo cab works $250

Virtua Fighter 3 - Showcase cab - 33" monitor game plays with ram
error. $375

E-mail me at studiobassist AT hotmail.com or call 727-433-1114.

Thanks,
Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

any chance you would part out a gutted cabinet? or maybe you have an
extra lyong around...lemme know , river91182@hotmail.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a Virtua Fighter 2 cab that I am going to part out.

Todd