installed user as administrator - need his user options un..

July 6, 2005 3:29:01 PM

when I was preparing my bosses new laptop I used the file transfer wizard.
We are on a DOMAIN using XP PRO. When we downloaded his files using the
wizard, we were signed in as Administrator with the server password.
NOW, all his user settings went under that user ID and he has to log in as
administrator with the server password to see his desktop, his settings, etc.
How can I fix this? Thank you.
July 6, 2005 11:18:40 PM

I guess you need to use the transfer wizard when you are logged in with your
bosses ID. You may need to give that ID administrator privileges while you
do it.

Neil

!