Help with Pac Man please

My Pac Man was working for quite a while but now when I turn it on I
get a bunch of static screen garbage - mostly blue 0's. Turning it off

and back on will sometimes bring on changing garbage with the coin
mechs being activated. The PCB does the same thing when put in my Ms.
Pac Man. Here is a pic (rotated 90 degrees):

http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/pac.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about help please

    http://www.arcadegameover.com/pactrouble.html

    http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/pacfix.html

    "Byte Knight" <holco004@umn.edu> wrote in message
    > My Pac Man was working for quite a while but now when I turn it on I
    > get a bunch of static screen garbage - mostly blue 0's. Turning it off
    >
    > and back on will sometimes bring on changing garbage with the coin
    > mechs being activated. The PCB does the same thing when put in my Ms.
    > Pac Man. Here is a pic (rotated 90 degrees):
    >
    > http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/pac.jpg
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

Games Video Video Games