Nintendo FC Disk System Belt Where to buy?

Does anybody know where to buy a belt for the famicom disk system? I am
planning on buying a FDS but it needs a belt and I havn't been able to find
any online. I had thought of finding a VCR belt that would fit but I'm not
sure I will find one the right size.

- Mike

If it were me and I couldn't find a suitable VCR replacement, I would
also try sewing machine repair/plumbing supply/etc. If they all came up
empty I would then go to a place that deals in industrial
gaskets/seals/etc. You might find an off-the-shelf rubber O-ring that
is the same size, and if not they could make one for you. There's a
place here in Detroit called Acu-seal that I'm sure could do it, you'd
have to maybe check your phone book to find a place like that in your
area.