Could anyone please tell me if it's ok to delete Adobe Reader 6.0
after downloading Adobe Reader 7.0
I've had so many conflicting answers from various soreces. Thanks
--

Diamonte

You can uninstall 6.0 after installing 7.0.

"Rosshill" <Rosshill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Could anyone please tell me if it's ok to delete Adobe Reader 6.0
> after downloading Adobe Reader 7.0
> I've had so many conflicting answers from various soreces. Thanks
> --
>
> Diamonte

I have Adobe version 6. It seems to work fine for me. I'm always asked to
upgrade but haven't yet. Is it really necessary?

Helen

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:36:36 -0400, Gaga6 wrote:

> I have Adobe version 6. It seems to work fine for me. I'm always asked to
> upgrade but haven't yet. Is it really necessary?

As long as .PDF files are opening without complaint (other than the upgrade
advisory) - no, it's not absolutely necessary.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:36:36 -0400, Gaga6 wrote:
>
> > I have Adobe version 6. It seems to work fine for me. I'm
> always asked to
> > upgrade but haven't yet. Is it really necessary?
>
> As long as .PDF files are opening without complaint (other
> than the upgrade
> advisory) - no, it's not absolutely necessary.
>
> --
> Sharon F
> MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

AR 6 is realy slow at loading, at least they brought out 7 reletivly
fast.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Update-ftopict553975.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1759443