Compliment to Alex of ElektronForge

Just wanted to compliment Alex for such a complete and informative
hard to find bit of information with his Atari power block part number
tracking at http://www.elektronforge.com/transassy.htm

Thanks Alex. Now if I could just find the proper one I need. ;)

larryc

I agree I use his site as a reference for Atari power boards and power
blocks constantly.

BTW: which power block do you need?

"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just wanted to compliment Alex for such a complete and informative
> hard to find bit of information with his Atari power block part number
> tracking at http://www.elektronforge.com/transassy.htm
>
> Thanks Alex. Now if I could just find the proper one I need. ;)

A034623 -LL
I was also looking over the Battlezone cabinet project of mine and it
called for a A036354 but what I found was a A035888, which I suppose
will work just fine.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:02:02 GMT, "LarryC"
<larry@nospam.hermitcreek.com> wrote:

>I agree I use his site as a reference for Atari power boards and power
>blocks constantly.
>
>BTW: which power block do you need?
>

>"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Just wanted to compliment Alex for such a complete and informative
>> hard to find bit of information with his Atari power block part number
>> tracking at http://www.elektronforge.com/transassy.htm
>>
>> Thanks Alex. Now if I could just find the proper one I need. ;)

> Thanks Alex. Now if I could just find the proper one I need. ;)

Thanks, but don't treat that page as gospel. It's info pulled from a
bunch of non-real-world sources (i.e. Atari documentation), so it's
possible that whatever power block you've got will still work. I didn't
make any effort to study the *real* differences between the part numbers,
mostly because I don't see that many transformer assys. come thru
the shop. If I had my druthers, I'd put a cross-reference table on that
page like the AR page has.

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com