Best one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayeek

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
Hi, i need help to find the right laptop. I like playing games like BF3, Crysis 2, World Of Warcraft and League of Legends.

There are two laptop to choose from and i want to know wich one that can have the highest resolution and a laptop that dont get hot or laggs.

First Laptop is : ASUS K56CM-XX008H - i5-3317U / 4GB RAM / 500GB / 15,6" / GT 635 2GB / BT / Windows 8

Second one : HP dv6-7010eo Core i5-2450M / 4GB RAM/ 500GB / GT630 1GB / 15.6" LED / DVDRW / Win 7 HP

The hp is a little bit cheaper but that doesn't matter.

darlenesigel

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
I have an Asus pretty much the same specs, I'm very pleased with it. It runs really fast and it doesn't get hot like HP laptops.

If you intend to use it for gaming it's alright but if you're a student I'd recommend you take a look at these other laptops http://www.mawista.com/blog/en/cheapest-high-quality-laptops-students/ there are a lot of cheaper laptops on the market but they don't really offer long term satisfaction. They either have slow processors or bad GPU.

The Asus has a 3rd gen processor which is more newer than the HP. And it has Win 8 which I personally really like, especially the simple and elegant design.

Status
Not open for further replies.