Cannot connect to internet

July 6, 2005 8:29:02 PM

I was just connected to the internet and restarted my computer. Now I cannot
connect. It is the starngest thing I can ping everythign via IP or by name
however when I try to connect to the internet I get Cannot display this page.
I have trid setting up a static IP and Obtaining an IP automatically. I am
using a Linksys router and have reset it to test. All of my other computers
connected via this router are working fine.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

More about : connect internet

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 10:32:56 AM

IE, Tools menu, Options, Connection Tab, Lan Settings button, UNcheck the 'automatically detect.." checkbox.

--
Mark L. Ferguson