system restore

I need help. I was trying to do a system restore and my system restore is
completely gone.... when I try to load it and it is a blank window. what
could of happened... please help.....
5 answers Last reply
More about system restore

    System Restore Tool Displays a Blank Calendar in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q313853

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "bbybluess" <bbybluess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:388200E6-15D6-4A26-B527-2658D691609A@microsoft.com...
    >I need help. I was trying to do a system restore and my system restore is
    > completely gone.... when I try to load it and it is a blank window. what
    > could of happened... please help.....

    I just went through this myself . I repaired it using the simple steps
    outlined in an aerlier reply:
    For the System Restore (blank UI) issue, run these commands:

    From Start-Run, type:

    regsvr32 jscript
    regsvr32 vbscript
    regsvr32 /i mshtml

    Hope this helps
    Phil

    "Phil" wrote:

    > I just went through this myself . I repaired it using the simple steps
    > outlined in an aerlier reply:
    > For the System Restore (blank UI) issue, run these commands:
    >
    > From Start-Run, type:
    >
    > regsvr32 jscript
    > regsvr32 vbscript
    > regsvr32 /i mshtml
    >
    > Hope this helps
    > Phil
    >
    > "bbybluess" wrote:
    >
    > > I need help. I was trying to do a system restore and my system restore is
    > > completely gone.... when I try to load it and it is a blank window. what
    > > could of happened... please help.....

    Thank you so much - for months i tried everything to solve this - nothing
    worked - typing those 3 commands instantly sorted me!! cheers....

    "Phil" wrote:

    > I just went through this myself . I repaired it using the simple steps
    > outlined in an aerlier reply:
    > For the System Restore (blank UI) issue, run these commands:
    >
    > From Start-Run, type:
    >
    > regsvr32 jscript
    > regsvr32 vbscript
    > regsvr32 /i mshtml
    >
    > Hope this helps
    > Phil
    >
    > "bbybluess" wrote:
    >
    > > I need help. I was trying to do a system restore and my system restore is
    > > completely gone.... when I try to load it and it is a blank window. what
    > > could of happened... please help.....

    I just went through this myself . I repaired it using the simple steps
    outlined in an aerlier reply:
    For the System Restore (blank UI) issue, run these commands:

    From Start-Run, type:

    regsvr32 jscript
    regsvr32 vbscript
    regsvr32 /i mshtml

    Hope this helps
    Phil

    "bbybluess" wrote:

    > I need help. I was trying to do a system restore and my system restore is
    > completely gone.... when I try to load it and it is a blank window. what
    > could of happened... please help.....

Support Microsoft System Restore Windows XP