Hello

When I open a folder on my desktop I get a Window’s Error and when I
click "Don’t Send" or "Report the Error" my windows restarts. This
is really annoying since I have important stuff in the folder. The
only way I can use the stuff in the folder is if I don’t close the
Error Message and that can be quite annoying.

"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
are sorry for the inconvenience."

I have Video’s in a Folder and Text messages + Photo’s in another
Folder and I get a error everytime I open them. Can anyone help me fix
this place? It’s getting on my nerves.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Folder-Errors-ftopict553644.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1756981

Start here so you get a Stop Message which you can cut & paste here in this
newsgroup. Note: In other words, you should get a Stop Message instead of
seeing your computer reboot

Right-click My Computer, click the Advanced tab, click Settings under
Startup and Recovery , and then view the Automatically restart check box
under System Failure . If the Automatically restart check box is selected,
Windows automatically restarts if the computer
stops unexpectedly. So UNcheck this check box.

--
Michael