[TECH] Satans Hollow - No power supply

Hi:

I picked up a Satan's Hollow cocktail and it looks mostly complete, sans
the Bally Midway power supply board... Can I use a switcher instead of
this board? Sorry, I'm not sure what exactly this board does.

Thanks!

-mb
1 answer Last reply
More about tech satans hollow power supply

    Yes, MCR to Switcher kits should bring this one
    back to life.

    Scott C.

    MoreBeer wrote:
    > Hi:
    >
    > I picked up a Satan's Hollow cocktail and it looks mostly complete, sans
    > the Bally Midway power supply board... Can I use a switcher instead of
    > this board? Sorry, I'm not sure what exactly this board does.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > -mb

Games Power Supplies Video Video Games