[TECH] Satans Hollow - No power supply

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 28, 2005 5:48:35 AM

Hi:

I picked up a Satan's Hollow cocktail and it looks mostly complete, sans
the Bally Midway power supply board... Can I use a switcher instead of
this board? Sorry, I'm not sure what exactly this board does.

Thanks!

-mb
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
September 28, 2005 4:26:24 PM

Yes, MCR to Switcher kits should bring this one
back to life.

Scott C.

!