FS : "Mario Brothers" - Eastern Pa $1000.

$1000. great shape. plays good. New side art. marquee like new.
original cabinet.
no shipping. Eastern Pa pick-up.

djmartell@aol.com
24 answers Last reply
More about mario brothers eastern 1000

    Why would you waste your time responding, if you aren't interested ?

    I was going to list it for $3000. Knowing, it's only worth what
    someone is willing to pay !

    Are you having a bad day !

    Do some backsearch on the prices of this in the last 6months.(IMHO) Its
    not worth $3k at all. I had the chance to pick a very nice one up
    locally with a monitor issue for $400 and passed. These people deal
    with this kind of stuff on a regular basis.Please do your research
    before you post or you will constantly get these kinds of remarks.

    Good luck selling it.

    -isaac

    Pick up only for a Mario Brothers at $1000 price point is a wee bit
    expensive. Maybe $300-$400 with new side art. There was a Reactor and
    Death Race that went for $1500 on eBay and those are rare. Do you have
    pictures of it at least?

    Mike
    www.Habos-Arcade.com

    I'm not trying to be an ass, but not even eBay's most ignorant would
    pay $3k for a Mario Bros. In fact, it's HIGHLY unlikely you'd ever get
    $1k for it on eBay, as that game doesn't seem to fetch more than $400
    (tops). Factor in your "no shipping" rule, and it's even more
    hopeless.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Have pictures ! Request by E-mail.
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    $1k? How many machines do you get?

    <DJMARTELL@AOL.COM> wrote in message
    > $1000. great shape. plays good. New side art. marquee like new.
    > original cabinet.
    > no shipping. Eastern Pa pick-up.
    >
    > djmartell@aol.com

  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi,

    Good luck getting 1k maybe $100?

    Mark Capps

    Chuk wrote:

    > $1k? How many machines do you get?
    >
    > <DJMARTELL@AOL.COM> wrote in message
    >
    >>$1000. great shape. plays good. New side art. marquee like new.
    >>original cabinet.
    >>no shipping. Eastern Pa pick-up.
    >>
    >>djmartell@aol.com

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I'd say maybe $300-$400 depending on condition - $100 is a bit low Mark.
    :)

    --
    -Steve P.

    All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    "big dog" <catfishh@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Good luck getting 1k maybe $100?
    >
    > Mark Capps
    >
    > Chuk wrote:
    >
    >> $1k? How many machines do you get?
    >>
    >> <DJMARTELL@AOL.COM> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>$1000. great shape. plays good. New side art. marquee like new.
    >>>original cabinet.
    >>>no shipping. Eastern Pa pick-up.
    >>>
    >>>djmartell@aol.com

  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Why would you waste your time trying to sell a $300 game to collectors, who
    know better, for $1000. Just put it on ebay and waste someone else's time.

    Scott

    > Why would you waste your time responding, if you aren't interested ?

  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi,

    Hahah, yeah that was a bit low;0 I just thought I would throw out a #
    as outlandish as 1k for it:>

    Later,
    Mark Capps

    Steve Prendergast wrote:
    > I'd say maybe $300-$400 depending on condition - $100 is a bit low Mark.
    > :)

  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi,

    Not yet:)

    Mark Capps

    DJMARTELL@AOL.COM wrote:

    > Are you having a bad day !

  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    You do realize that you could get one of the new combo games from a
    distributor with a slight discount for around $3k. Then you get mario, DK
    and DK jr...do your homework or put it on eBay. Good luck.

    > Are you having a bad day !

  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    damn Mark...made me laugh so hard I almost fell outta my chair. Can't
    believe this guy thinks he can sell a Mario Bros. for 1000.00!
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi,
    1K is definatly steep.
    I could buy a Playchoice 10 and get ALL the mario brother games for
    about...
    $350.....
    AND I can still play Contra, Duck Hunt and few other older games...
    OR
    I could by a Nintendo for $35 and play it on my TV.. At the same time I

    can sit on my fat ass and drink myself sober.
    :]

    I think about $350 is the going rate for this game, even in MINT
    condition.
    my 2¢

    Don
    arcadeguy.com
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi,

    You are in the wrong place for the 1k price, we are collectors. You
    need to find a home owner to get that much, and there is nothing wrong
    with that. You can't get folks here to do much but laugh or balk at
    1k:) There were also 2 versions of Mario Bros, the narrow conversion
    and the dedicated wide one.

    Mark Capps

    DJMARTELL@AOL.COM wrote:
    > Have pictures ! Request by E-mail.

  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I'll give you 1100 but it must be delivered to antartica and shipping
    must be free.
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Does anyone have a fairly cheap set of sideart and/or a CPO? (or a
    non-rusty CP?) A guy came by my house a few months ago and wanted to
    see what games I had.. he got real excited when I showed him my MB. I
    told him I had to get $250 for it. He encouraged me to un-bury it (It
    is in a shed behind, among other big things, a car that isn't easy to
    start and even harder to get out of the shed) and when I finally got it
    out and he played it thoroughly, he said he'd give me $150. After some
    browbeating I finally agreed to come down to 200, but he wouldn't
    budge. What an A**hole, making me go to all that trouble for
    absolutely nothing.
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    See, you should have started the price at $1000. It would have saved
    you the hassle of digging it out. He would have left right away.

    Todd
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    This is true, but I don't think anyone out there is willing to pay even the
    $1k for it.

    You *may* be able to get the $1k for it ONLY if it includes free shipping
    AND a 60-day warranty. Other than that, it'll be collecting dust.

    Bill

    > I was going to list it for $3000. Knowing, it's only worth what
    > someone is willing to pay !

  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    FOR SALE: used nintendo home console with a super mario brothers
    cartridge, only $999 and your wife won't bitch about another game
    taking up a lot of space. Oh, and free delivery included, will ship
    worldwide and accept foreign money orders...
  23. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    "Mario brothers" is not the same as "super mario brothers"

    Mario brothers was an arcade, atari 7800,2600 release. Im not sure if
    plain mario brothers ever made it to the NES besides in super mario 3.

    Just fyi.
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I played Mario Bros on the NES and (I believe) the C-64 as well.

    Wade

    Isaac W. wrote:
    > "Mario brothers" is not the same as "super mario brothers"
    >
    > Mario brothers was an arcade, atari 7800,2600 release. Im not sure if
    > plain mario brothers ever made it to the NES besides in super mario 3.
    >
    > Just fyi.

Games Video Video Games