UK Namco Final Lap 3: Worth getting?

Hello all, I live in the UK and have found a working Final Lap 3
cabinet for sale, it's a twin sit-down job but only one seat remains.
It's in battered but OK condition, but one monitor could do with being
replaced although it still works, the other one is fine.

I have no interest in restoring it myself (I restore cars not cabs,
and have a mame cab for games) but was going to buy it and sell it on
to someone who is interested in these things, and wanted to make sure
I'd be able to at least cover my costs.

Do these things sell for more than 120 quid in the U.K.? I've done
some googling around and had a peek on ebay UK but not found much of
any help so far. My costs are 25 quid for the cab, about 100 quid to
move it.

TIA

--
For every expert, there is an equal but opposite expert

www.ukvac.com

Join the group 'ukvac' at www.yahoogroups.com

In a word though, no you probably won't make any money in the apparent state
you have described it in.

I think it's the £100 cost of getting it that is the killer here mate.

oll

"Ian Rawlings" <news05@tarcus.org.uk> wrote in message
> Hello all, I live in the UK and have found a working Final Lap 3
> cabinet for sale, it's a twin sit-down job but only one seat remains.
> It's in battered but OK condition, but one monitor could do with being
> replaced although it still works, the other one is fine.
>
> I have no interest in restoring it myself (I restore cars not cabs,
> and have a mame cab for games) but was going to buy it and sell it on
> to someone who is interested in these things, and wanted to make sure
> I'd be able to at least cover my costs.
>
> Do these things sell for more than 120 quid in the U.K.? I've done
> some googling around and had a peek on ebay UK but not found much of
> any help so far. My costs are 25 quid for the cab, about 100 quid to
> move it.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> For every expert, there is an equal but opposite expert

The problem is size, not many collectors have the space for those sort
of things, I've seen them go between free and £300 depending on where
they are ...

ask on ukvac (a group on google) - see what the interest in it is, it
may be exactly the thing someone is looking for!