What is more important?

In FM2006 what is more important? Processing speed or pictures of players in
the profiles. I think that I am right in thinking that players photos will
slow down the processing of the game, especially with larger databases.

The reason that I ask this is because I have got FM2005, with a 2.4 Athlon,
1gig RAM PC, and it runs so slowly I returned to 03/04.

I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.
2 answers Last reply
More about what important

    "Andy" <nonononon@nononospam.com> schreef in bericht
    > In FM2006 what is more important? Processing speed or pictures of players
    > in the profiles. I think that I am right in thinking that players photos
    > will slow down the processing of the game, especially with larger
    > databases.
    >
    > The reason that I ask this is because I have got FM2005, with a 2.4
    > Athlon, 1gig RAM PC, and it runs so slowly I returned to 03/04.
    >
    > I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.

    No you
    re not

    "Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message

    > "Andy" <nonononon@nononospam.com> schreef in bericht
    >> In FM2006 what is more important? Processing speed or pictures of players
    >> in the profiles. I think that I am right in thinking that players photos
    >> will slow down the processing of the game, especially with larger
    >> databases.
    >>
    >> The reason that I ask this is because I have got FM2005, with a 2.4
    >> Athlon, 1gig RAM PC, and it runs so slowly I returned to 03/04.
    >>
    >> I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.

    2.4 Athlon makes 3500+ rating, which is not sold anywhere :P

Games Database Video Games