What is more important?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 11, 2005 6:38:44 PM

In FM2006 what is more important? Processing speed or pictures of players in
the profiles. I think that I am right in thinking that players photos will
slow down the processing of the game, especially with larger databases.

The reason that I ask this is because I have got FM2005, with a 2.4 Athlon,
1gig RAM PC, and it runs so slowly I returned to 03/04.

I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.

More about : important

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 9:57:29 PM

"Andy" <nonononon@nononospam.com> schreef in bericht
news:D g1c12$1mr$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> In FM2006 what is more important? Processing speed or pictures of players
> in the profiles. I think that I am right in thinking that players photos
> will slow down the processing of the game, especially with larger
> databases.
>
> The reason that I ask this is because I have got FM2005, with a 2.4
> Athlon, 1gig RAM PC, and it runs so slowly I returned to 03/04.
>
> I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.

No you
re not
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 3:04:43 AM

"Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@philips.com> wrote in message

> "Andy" <nonononon@nononospam.com> schreef in bericht
> news:D g1c12$1mr$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
>> In FM2006 what is more important? Processing speed or pictures of players
>> in the profiles. I think that I am right in thinking that players photos
>> will slow down the processing of the game, especially with larger
>> databases.
>>
>> The reason that I ask this is because I have got FM2005, with a 2.4
>> Athlon, 1gig RAM PC, and it runs so slowly I returned to 03/04.
>>
>> I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.

2.4 Athlon makes 3500+ rating, which is not sold anywhere :p
!