WTB:Fido phone

Last response: in Network Providers
June 18, 2005 5:24:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,van.forsale (More info?)

Hi all,
Does anyone have a fido's phone for sell?
Thanks
Egghead

More about : wtb fido phone

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 5:51:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,van.forsale (More info?)

all the fido phones have been taken over by rogers the company bought out
fido.
"Egghead" <robertlo_NO_SPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Does anyone have a fido's phone for sell?
> Thanks
> Egghead

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 6:28:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,van.forsale (More info?)

I mean does anyone have an old fido phone want to sell.
Thanks
Egghead
"J & K" <millerdrinker@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> all the fido phones have been taken over by rogers the company bought out
> fido.
> "Egghead" <robertlo_NO_SPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> > Does anyone have a fido's phone for sell?
> > Thanks
> > Egghead

June 20, 2005 2:33:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,van.forsale (More info?)

Got a new (used for 3 weeks) unlocked Nokia 6670. Interested?
Egghead wrote:
> I mean does anyone have an old fido phone want to sell.
> Thanks
> Egghead
> "J & K" <millerdrinker@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > all the fido phones have been taken over by rogers the company bought out
> > fido.
> > "Egghead" <robertlo_NO_SPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > > Hi all,
> > > Does anyone have a fido's phone for sell?
> > > Thanks
> > > Egghead

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 6:25:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,van.forsale (More info?)

I've got a Motorola P280 and a couple of accessories kicking around
somewhere.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 11:08:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,van.forsale (More info?)

Thanks to all replied emails and posts
Get a replacement phone :)
Egghead

!