FS: Operation Wolf $1450 - RARE RARE RARE!

It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes it
RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This thing
is RARE RARE RARE, man!

Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
Van Lines for shipping!

S.W.

Forgot to mention - we take food stamps!

S.W.

baudtender1 .at. comcast.net wrote:

> It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes it
> RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
> thing
> is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>
> Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
> Van Lines for shipping!
>
> S.W.

mark

Is that for a dozen working one's.???
"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
message news:R9adnQJC0ZR2I6feRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes it
> RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
> thing
> is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>
> Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
> Van Lines for shipping!
>
> S.W.

mark

I like mine well done.:)
"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
message news:R9adnQJC0ZR2I6feRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes it
> RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
> thing
> is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>
> Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
> Van Lines for shipping!
>
> S.W.

Paul

Splendid

Wow, just to think for $2450 i could own a super leet Oops Wolf and a Super
Mario Brothels! Let me run to the bank!

Paul

"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
message news:R9adnQJC0ZR2I6feRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes it
> RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
> thing
> is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>
> Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
> Van Lines for shipping!
>
> S.W.

Paul

Splendid

forgot to ask....how much to palletize and strap?

"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
message news:R9adnQJC0ZR2I6feRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes it
> RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
> thing
> is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>
> Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
> Van Lines for shipping!
>
> S.W.

mark

only 1500.00 more for the RARE straps.
"Paul" <pefdude@verizonesgNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
> forgot to ask....how much to palletize and strap?
>

> "baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
> message news:R9adnQJC0ZR2I6feRVn-1g@comcast.com...
>> It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes
>> it
>> RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
>> thing
>> is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>>
>> Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
>> Van Lines for shipping!
>>
>> S.W.

So I guess this is sold huh? I'll get the next one.

Pat D.

MARK wrote:
> only 1500.00 more for the RARE straps.
> "Paul" <pefdude@verizonesgNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
>
>>forgot to ask....how much to palletize and strap?
>>

>>"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
>>message news:R9adnQJC0ZR2I6feRVn-1g@comcast.com...
>>
>>>It's the only working one in my shop, which from my point of view makes
>>>it
>>>RARE RARE RARE! Cosmetic and working conditions are irrelevant. This
>>>thing
>>>is RARE RARE RARE, man!
>>>
>>>Unlike the other guys - I'll be happy to open the door to North American
>>>Van Lines for shipping!
>>>
>>>S.W.

Thank you for raising your hand, Sir. Move along now to the check out
counter and no one gets hurt.

S.W.

LouiSurfer wrote:

> I don't get it.

YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS, CLEVER JIM. I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU.

GO AWAY NOW - I PLONK YOU AND REMOVE YOU FROM MY USENET.

GO ASK YOUR CLOSEST FEMALE RELATIVE HOW MUCH TO STRAP AND PALLETIZE
HER. I SPIT ON YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL CARD.

S.W.

Paul wrote:

> forgot to ask....how much to palletize and strap?

mark

You Russian DOG!!!!
"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
message news:06Kdnb--jOpM1KbeRVn-pg@comcast.com...

MARK wrote:

> Is that for a dozen working one's.???

IF I HAD A DOZEN WORKING ONES, IT WOULDN'T BE RARE, MUCH LESS
RARE RARE RARE! YOU ARE SILLY BEYOND ACCIDENTAL RADIOACTIVE
EXPOSURE AND I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU.

GET OUT OF MY USENET SHOP NOW. TAKE THE TRASH BAGS TOO ON YOUR
WAY OUT. NO SPITTING IN THE PARKING LOT EITHER. GO NOW, OR I
CALL YOUR FATHER AND TELL HIM WE ARE ENGAGED AND I DEMAND A DOWRY.

S.W.

Pat Danis wrote:

> So I guess this is sold huh? I'll get the next one.

OF COURSE IT IS SOLD, FOOLISH INTERLOPER. THE "NEXT" ONE YOU WILL
RECOGNIZE AS BEING LISTED AS "RARE RARE RARE RARE!"

AND YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS FOR NOT OFFERING MONEY - YOU ARE NO LONGER
WELCOME TO BID ON "NEXT ONE", SMARTY PANTS. I PASS THE TIME BETWEEN NOW
AND MY PLONKING YOU FROM MY USENET BY ENJOYING THE DISCORDANT BEAUTY OF MY
OWN FLATULENCE.

ARE YOU STILL HERE?

PHHHHHTTTTTTT.

S.W.

take off one of those zero's on each FS post and you'll get some buyers
:)
$1450?
it better be NIB!!

ronald

Either hes taking this too far, or its supposed to be a joke. I dunno.
Needs work on the sarcasm.

Ron Jr. wrote:

> take off one of those zero's on each FS post and you'll get some buyers
> :)
> $1450?
> it better be NIB!!
>
> ronald

RON JR. - WHY DOES NIB INTEREST YOU? WHY DO YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT
MONEY YOU DON'T PUT ON THE TABLE? YOU ARE NOT IN MY WORLD. I PLONK YOU
FROM MY RGVAC USENET GROUP, AND MY INTERNET, AND YOUR WIFE, TOO, WHO HAS
ANGERED ME BY MARRYING A MAN WHO ANGERS ME.

DO I LIST NIB'S FOR SALE? DO I ADVERTISE BARGAINS FOR NIB'S?

NO NIBS HERE FOR YOU. I ONLY ADVERTISE "RARE RARE RARE!"

NO NIBS.

I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU, I THINK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NIB'S FROM RARE RARE RARE!
AND THIS ANGERS ME AND FORCES ME TO PINCH MY POOR SICK DOG'S UNDERBELLY UNTIL
HE CRIES AND CURSES YOUR NAME IN DOG TALK.

REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY INTERNET NOW BEFORE I AM FORCED TO CALL YOU AN OBSCENITY
BY ANY LOCAL STANDARDS.

I DO NOT SELL NIBS, MR. BARGAIN HUNTER, MR. COLLECTOR EXPERT WHO CAN BUY SUCH A
MACHINE FOR PERHAPS DOZENS OF DOLLARS LESS. PERHAPS I DATE YOUR NUBILE AND INNOCENT
DAUGHTER NEXT WEEK, AND YOU'LL OFFER ME SOME "NIB'LETS" FOR DINNER AS I EXPLAIN
YOUR SINS IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS AS YOU MUST ACCEPT ME AS YOUR NEW SON IN LAW AND YOUR
DAUGHTER THE NEWEST MEMBER OF MY HAREM - IN RETURN FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION I WILL GIVE
HER STRETCH MARKS AND CAUSE HER LOSS OF SELF ESTEEM. I LAUGH NOW AT THIS THOUGHT -
YOUR DISCOMFORT IS LIKE A WARM AND MOIST BREATH ON MY PERINEUM.

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, MR. QUESTION ASKER - ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU'VE CAUSED
YOUR DAUGHTER SO MUCH PAIN?

S.W.

S.W.,
your replies are very very funny (no sarcasm intended), and wildly
creative. 'NIB' means new in box. it was not meant as an insult, as (i
think!) you may have perceived it to be. on a side note, an Operation
Wolf is not rare at all. it is common. it also tends to sell for about
$300-600. this is not to insult you, but just to give you some info.
harry in montreal

mark

Damn.This guy even scares me.:))