Deleting a second copy of windows

I have a Dell computer with two hard drives in it. I wanted to erase
everything and start fresh which I did. But somehow in the process I
installed two copies of windows and now when I start up it asks me which
windows I want to run. Can someone please tell me how to delete that second
copy of windows that I installed? Thank you very much I appreciate any help
you can give me.;-) Cindy

Hi

Please try the following article by Michael Stevens:

"I have two installations of XP on the same partition........"
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#20

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User